December 2015 News
TAE KWON DO PROMOTION: December 12th 10:30 am (classes canceled)
- Special note promotion spectators: Please try to bring as few people as you can.
Also please try to keep children still and as quiet as possible. Thank you.
- Tae Kwon Do promotions do not involve everything the students have learned.
It will consist of their Form, Kicks, Some Misc. and Sparring/Board Breaking.
Our School Grows Because Of You!
If you sponsor/refer a new member (family/friend) you will receive Tae Kwon Do.llars – Good for purchases in our PRO-Shop; T-Shirts, Equipment, Uniforms, etc.
HOLIDAY MOVIE PARTY
Saturday, December 19th.
3 PM to 6 PM all info is posted in the lobby.
Please ask to sign up or if you have any questions!
Important notice: please get in all Holiday orders ASAP
- School Closed:
- Holiday Party: December 19th.
- Holiday Vacation: December 21st. to January 4th. We reopen on Tuesday, January 5th. Have a great time but do not forget to practice!
- BBC Classes: December 5th at 10 AM / Dodgeball at 10:30 AM
- Student of the Month – TBA
- Post your favorite #TaeKwonDo moves & belt promotion photos to our Facebook Page!
Make it Fun to Keep Track!
Wearables make it fun to keep track of kids activity & a reason to talk about being healthy. Kids will really get into seeing their progress & making it move! They will learn & see how each day is different depending on their activity, school days vs. weekends.
Research shows that more kids could use motivational tools like this and parents are finding more benefits to kid-friendly wearables than better behavior!
(Source: NY Daily News)