February 2017 News
WHAT’S HAPPENING THIS FEBRUARY 2017
TAE KWON DO PROMOTION:
February 11th 10:30 am (classes canceled)
- Special note promotion spectators: Please try to bring as few people as you can.
Also please try to keep children still and as quiet as possible. Thank you.
- Tae Kwon Do promotions do not involve everything the students have learned.
It will consist of their Form, Kicks, Some Misc. and Sparring/Board Breaking.
February 9th at 5PM
What is Buddy Day?:
It is where you, the student, get to be the instructor for the day. All you have to do is invite 1-3 friends, family members or “buddies” with you to a white belt class. (Thursday at 5PM.) They should be people that may be interested in our program.
Everyone likes to be a leader, everyone likes to have fun. This is an excellent way for you to introduce someone to our program and benefit just like you have.
Ask your instructor for the Buddy Day form!
- School Closed: Feb 11 & 20
- BBC Classes: February 18 & 25 at 10AM.
- September Student of the Month: Anna!
- Family & Friends Special – $39 for your first month of lessons!
- Post your favorite #HighKickTKD moves & belt promotion photos to our Facebook or tag us on Instagram!
Our School Grows Because Of You!
If you sponsor/refer a new member (family/friend) you will receive Tae Kwon Do.llars – Good for purchases in our PRO-Shop; T-Shirts, Equipment, Uniforms, etc.