September 2016 News
WHAT’S HAPPENING THIS SEPTEMBER 2016
TAE KWON DO PROMOTION:
September 17th 10:30 am (classes canceled)
- Special note promotion spectators: Please try to bring as few people as you can.
Also please try to keep children still and as quiet as possible. Thank you.
- Tae Kwon Do promotions do not involve everything the students have learned.
It will consist of their Form, Kicks, Some Misc. and Sparring/Board Breaking.
September 22, 2016
What is Buddy Day?:
It is where you, the student, get to be the instructor for the day. All you have to do is invite 1-3 friends, family members or “buddies” with you to a white belt class. (Thursday at 5PM.) They should be people that may be interested in our program.
Everyone likes to be a leader, everyone likes to have fun. This is an excellent way for you to introduce someone to our program and benefit just like you have.
Ask your instructor for the Buddy Day form!
- BBC Classes: September 10 & 24 at 10AM.
- Self Defense: Join us for a special self-defense class open to all ages 13 & older. This class will take place on Friday, September 30 from 6-7pm.
- September Student of the Month: Cormac!
- Family & Friends Special – $39 for your first month of lessons!
- Post your favorite #HighKickTKD moves & belt promotion photos to our Facebook or tag us on Instagram!
Our School Grows Because Of You!
If you sponsor/refer a new member (family/friend) you will receive Tae Kwon Do.llars – Good for purchases in our PRO-Shop; T-Shirts, Equipment, Uniforms, etc.