School Conduct Rules
Help keep our safe and friendly by following these guidelines.
- Bow to the Instructor(s) when entering and leaving the school.
- Bow to the Instructor when entering and leaving the practice area (Do Jang).
- Bow when entering and leaving the Do Jang.
- Do not face the Instructor, higher belts, or flags when tying belt or fixing your uniform (Do Bak).
- Show respect to higher ranks, especially the Instructor.
- Have a clean Do Bak at all times and have it folded neatly when leaving the school.
- Telephone the office if you will be unable to attend class for an extended period of time.
- No food, beverage or chewing gum will be allowed in the Do Jang.
- No profanity, no loud talking, and no horseplaying on school property.
- Maintain discipline and know the tenets of the art and the student pledge.
- Do not teach without the Instructor’s permission.
- Report all injuries to the Instructor.
- Do not try any techniques until the Instructor has shown you the proper way to execute them.